Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
Rating: 4/5 stars
Synopsis: Lola Nolan is a budding costume designer, and for her, the more outrageous, sparkly, and fun the outfit, the better. And everything is pretty perfect in her life (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood. When Cricket, a gifted inventor, steps out from his twin sister’s shadow and back into Lola’s life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.
I’ve got to admit, this book was slightly less romantic than Anna and the French Kiss. Nevertheless, if you’ve already read Anna then you should still read this book.
What I Liked:
- Lola’s creativity in making and wearing costumes
- that it’s set in San Francisco
- cameos of characters from the trilogy
Why I Rated it 4 Stars:
- Lola was already in another relationship
- Lola got with the love interest too late in the book
I hoped you enjoyed this review! Tell me what you thought of the book!